Air New Zealand calls £10m ad review
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Air New Zealand has put its estimated £10 million global ad account up for review.
Agencies were sent RFIs earlier this week in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The pan-European and North American business is handled by Albion. It won the European account in 2008 but added Canada and the US in 2011, launching Albion West Coast in Los Angeles to service the business.
In Australia, the account is handled by Host.
Albion was responsible for a recent in-flight safety video that featured animations of well-known names including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg. In April, it ran digital and print work to emphasise how "premium" its service is.
In June, Air New Zealand put its media planning and buying business, currently handled by Walker Media, up for pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show