Air New Zealand calls £10m ad review
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Air New Zealand has put its estimated £10 million global ad account up for review.
Agencies were sent RFIs earlier this week in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The pan-European and North American business is handled by Albion. It won the European account in 2008 but added Canada and the US in 2011, launching Albion West Coast in Los Angeles to service the business.
In Australia, the account is handled by Host.
Albion was responsible for a recent in-flight safety video that featured animations of well-known names including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg. In April, it ran digital and print work to emphasise how "premium" its service is.
In June, Air New Zealand put its media planning and buying business, currently handled by Walker Media, up for pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Integrated Planner Stopgap £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned