Air New Zealand calls £10m ad review
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Air New Zealand has put its estimated £10 million global ad account up for review.
Agencies were sent RFIs earlier this week in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The pan-European and North American business is handled by Albion. It won the European account in 2008 but added Canada and the US in 2011, launching Albion West Coast in Los Angeles to service the business.
In Australia, the account is handled by Host.
Albion was responsible for a recent in-flight safety video that featured animations of well-known names including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg. In April, it ran digital and print work to emphasise how "premium" its service is.
In June, Air New Zealand put its media planning and buying business, currently handled by Walker Media, up for pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits , Greater Manchester
- Email Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014