Stella Artois unveils bursary scheme to fund 'unique' film events with Picturehouse Cinemas
Stella Artois is teaming up with Picturehouse Cinemas to launch a dedicated bursary scheme that will back a series of standout industry events taking place in the next six months, as part of its ongoing support of film.
The activity is designed to support creative talent, provide unique cinematic experiences to movie fans and cement the brand’s long-established relationship with film.
Following the launch of the Stella Artois Cannes Cinema Club earlier this year, Stella Artois’ bursary scheme will support a series of Q&A events and film premieres and previews, all of which will take place at Picturehouse Cinemas throughout the remainder of the year.
Tickets will be made available to competition winners via the Stella Artois UK Facebook page.
James Watson, marketing director, Stella Artois Western Europe, said: "Our bursary scheme endeavours to keep the beauty of cinema alive by creating unique film events that film fans can appreciate and enjoy nationwide."
The first event will take the form of a Q&A and screening of the upcoming real-life thriller, 'The Imposter', directed by Bart Layton.
It will take place at Hackney Picturehouse Cinema on 19th August 2012 before the film's UK general release and will be satellite broadcast to over 30 cinemas.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood