Chris Green to head global strategy at Mindshare
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:45AM
Mindshare has hired Chris Green, the brand and business planning director at Hypernaked, as its global head of strategy.
Green replaces Marco Rimini, who was promoted to chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide Central Team earlier this year. He will report to Rimini.
Green was one of the few remaining members of the senior Naked team still at the agency following its merger with Hyper last year. He has worked at the company for seven years on brands including Coca-Cola, Vodafone, JP Morgan and Kimberly-Clark.
He will lead an 80-strong global team that includes Matt Andrews and Alistair Green, who run the UK strategy function; Sonia Le Louarn, who heads Latin America; Tim Elton, who runs the US; and Deepika Nikhilender, Cat Williams and Chris Harrison, who manage Asia.
Mindshare said Green will be responsible for bringing together this global strategy community when he takes up his role at the end of August.
Rimini said: "I am pleased Chris is finally joining. He is someone I have wanted to have here for a while. He provides the combination of being imaginative, strategic and entrepreneurial that our strategy community and clients will respond to."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC & SEO Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £27000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager - Marketing Strategy - Oxfordshire Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus OTE £45,000, Oxfordshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad