VCCP me hires Bell as creative partner
VCCP me has poached CMW's creative director, Jamie Bell, to become its creative partner.
Bell replaces Neil Francis, who left the agency in April, and will work alongside the managing partner, Ben Stephens, and the planning partner, Chris Whitson.
His arrival follows the shop's recent rebranding from SFW to VCCP me and its partnership with the data consultancy Tree.
Bell has worked at CMW for four years alongside his creative partner, Iain Hunter.
Stephens said: "Jamie is a class act. His work's terrific, his experience is broad and his energy and enthusiasm are infectious. I know Jamie will play a really important role in the development of VCCP me."
Bell said: "It's very rare that an opportunity like VCCP me comes along. It's clear that the vision for VCCP me is to become the best direct agency around. So you can probably understand why I'm quite keen to get stuck in."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager - Interim Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- International Senior Digital Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer (Agency, Branding) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior brand planner- brand & communications agency, £55k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB