VCCP me hires Bell as creative partner
VCCP me has poached CMW's creative director, Jamie Bell, to become its creative partner.
Bell replaces Neil Francis, who left the agency in April, and will work alongside the managing partner, Ben Stephens, and the planning partner, Chris Whitson.
His arrival follows the shop's recent rebranding from SFW to VCCP me and its partnership with the data consultancy Tree.
Bell has worked at CMW for four years alongside his creative partner, Iain Hunter.
Stephens said: "Jamie is a class act. His work's terrific, his experience is broad and his energy and enthusiasm are infectious. I know Jamie will play a really important role in the development of VCCP me."
Bell said: "It's very rare that an opportunity like VCCP me comes along. It's clear that the vision for VCCP me is to become the best direct agency around. So you can probably understand why I'm quite keen to get stuck in."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review