VCCP me hires Bell as creative partner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:40AM
VCCP me has poached CMW's creative director, Jamie Bell, to become its creative partner.
Bell replaces Neil Francis, who left the agency in April, and will work alongside the managing partner, Ben Stephens, and the planning partner, Chris Whitson.
His arrival follows the shop's recent rebranding from SFW to VCCP me and its partnership with the data consultancy Tree.
Bell has worked at CMW for four years alongside his creative partner, Iain Hunter.
Stephens said: "Jamie is a class act. His work's terrific, his experience is broad and his energy and enthusiasm are infectious. I know Jamie will play a really important role in the development of VCCP me."
Bell said: "It's very rare that an opportunity like VCCP me comes along. It's clear that the vision for VCCP me is to become the best direct agency around. So you can probably understand why I'm quite keen to get stuck in."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Research manager | Digital consumer behaviour research Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonuses, City of London
- Account Director OOH Planning Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (GERMAN) - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Digital Agency Sales - Fast growing student targeting business Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Realistic OTE of £60k Uncapped!, London
- Senior Account Executive - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency