VCCP me hires Bell as creative partner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:40AM
VCCP me has poached CMW's creative director, Jamie Bell, to become its creative partner.
Bell replaces Neil Francis, who left the agency in April, and will work alongside the managing partner, Ben Stephens, and the planning partner, Chris Whitson.
His arrival follows the shop's recent rebranding from SFW to VCCP me and its partnership with the data consultancy Tree.
Bell has worked at CMW for four years alongside his creative partner, Iain Hunter.
Stephens said: "Jamie is a class act. His work's terrific, his experience is broad and his energy and enthusiasm are infectious. I know Jamie will play a really important role in the development of VCCP me."
Bell said: "It's very rare that an opportunity like VCCP me comes along. It's clear that the vision for VCCP me is to become the best direct agency around. So you can probably understand why I'm quite keen to get stuck in."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne