VCCP me hires Bell as creative partner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:40AM
VCCP me has poached CMW's creative director, Jamie Bell, to become its creative partner.
Bell replaces Neil Francis, who left the agency in April, and will work alongside the managing partner, Ben Stephens, and the planning partner, Chris Whitson.
His arrival follows the shop's recent rebranding from SFW to VCCP me and its partnership with the data consultancy Tree.
Bell has worked at CMW for four years alongside his creative partner, Iain Hunter.
Stephens said: "Jamie is a class act. His work's terrific, his experience is broad and his energy and enthusiasm are infectious. I know Jamie will play a really important role in the development of VCCP me."
Bell said: "It's very rare that an opportunity like VCCP me comes along. It's clear that the vision for VCCP me is to become the best direct agency around. So you can probably understand why I'm quite keen to get stuck in."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated