MRM Meteorite scoops Direct Line Group DM
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:45AM
Direct Line Group is consolidating its estimated £11 million direct marketing business into MRM Meteorite.
The agency will handle direct activity across its brands, including Churchill, Direct Line, Green Flag and Tracker.
The brief will also include promotional activity and new brand partnerships.
MRM Meteorite won the account after a shoot-out against OgilvyOne. Kitcatt Nohr Digitas was knocked out earlier in the process. A review of the account began in April.
The win is the agency's first major new-business triumph since McCann Worldgroup acquired Meteorite in November last year and merged it with MRM.
Geronimo currently handles DM for Direct Line and Tracker. Green Flag does not have a dedicated DM agency and has previously opted to use its ad agency, CHI & Partners, for any direct work.
CHI also handles Churchill's DM account, having won the business in 2010.
A consolidation of the DM account follows the rebranding earlier this year of RBS Insurance Group as Direct Line Group.
MRM Meteorite declined to comment.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff