MRM Meteorite scoops Direct Line Group DM
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:45AM
Direct Line Group is consolidating its estimated £11 million direct marketing business into MRM Meteorite.
The agency will handle direct activity across its brands, including Churchill, Direct Line, Green Flag and Tracker.
The brief will also include promotional activity and new brand partnerships.
MRM Meteorite won the account after a shoot-out against OgilvyOne. Kitcatt Nohr Digitas was knocked out earlier in the process. A review of the account began in April.
The win is the agency's first major new-business triumph since McCann Worldgroup acquired Meteorite in November last year and merged it with MRM.
Geronimo currently handles DM for Direct Line and Tracker. Green Flag does not have a dedicated DM agency and has previously opted to use its ad agency, CHI & Partners, for any direct work.
CHI also handles Churchill's DM account, having won the business in 2010.
A consolidation of the DM account follows the rebranding earlier this year of RBS Insurance Group as Direct Line Group.
MRM Meteorite declined to comment.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Fantastic growth potential ADLIB Competitive + benefits, South West
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake