Barrie exits Fallon for US relocation
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:55AM
Rachel Barrie, Fallon's chief strategy officer, will not return to the agency after her maternity leave.
Barrie is planning to relocate with her family to the US, where her husband has been offered a job.
Her leave ends in January next year and the agency is currently interviewing for her replacement.
Barrie, who has been with Fallon for eight years, was promoted to the chief strategy officer role in March 2009, replacing Mark Sinnock, who moved to Asda.
She joined as a senior planner from Partners BDDH in 2004 and went on to head the Cadbury and BBC accounts.
Fallon, led by the chief executive, Gail Gallie, rejigged its management line-up towards the end of last year after the departure of Magnus Djaba, its managing director.
Djaba was replaced by the new joint managing directors, Fallon's head of planning, Gareth Goodall, and the client services director, Katrien De Bauw.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London