Barrie exits Fallon for US relocation
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:55AM
Rachel Barrie, Fallon's chief strategy officer, will not return to the agency after her maternity leave.
Barrie is planning to relocate with her family to the US, where her husband has been offered a job.
Her leave ends in January next year and the agency is currently interviewing for her replacement.
Barrie, who has been with Fallon for eight years, was promoted to the chief strategy officer role in March 2009, replacing Mark Sinnock, who moved to Asda.
She joined as a senior planner from Partners BDDH in 2004 and went on to head the Cadbury and BBC accounts.
Fallon, led by the chief executive, Gail Gallie, rejigged its management line-up towards the end of last year after the departure of Magnus Djaba, its managing director.
Djaba was replaced by the new joint managing directors, Fallon's head of planning, Gareth Goodall, and the client services director, Katrien De Bauw.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location