TMW promotes Pearce and Freeland to focus on growth
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 11:00AM
TMW has promoted its chief client officer, Chris Pearce, to the role of managing director as a part of a wider management restructure.
The move follows the promotion of the current managing director, Chris Freeland, to chief operating officer.
Both Freeland and Pearce will continue to sit on the TMW board and report to Richard Marshall, the founding partner, who takes on the role of chief executive.
The reshuffle comes as TMW celebrates its 25th anniversary and follows the departure of the founder and chief executive, Chris Warren, last year. Paul Tullo, who founded the agency alongside Marshall and Warren, remains the creative partner.
Freeland, who has been the managing director for 11 years, will now focus on TMW's operational development. He joined the agency in 2001 from Lida, where he was the client services director.
Pearce will concentrate on TMW's strategic positioning, service offering and client development. He joined in 2007 from Blowfish Advertising, where he was the managing partner and co-founder.
Marshall said: "Twenty-five years is a significant milestone for any business, and our continued growth and success is testament to TMW's ability to adapt to the changing media landscape. We have a fantastic management team that will help to keep us at the forefront of this change in the coming years."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham