Inferno invests in Quiet Storm to boost integrated offering
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:55AM
Inferno has acquired an undisclosed minority stake in the independent agency Quiet Storm as the first move in building a partnership between the two agencies.
Quiet Storm will move into Inferno's Covent Garden building, although the two agencies will remain as separate entities and businesses.
The move is motivated by Inferno's desire to gain access to Quiet Storm's hybrid creative and production offering, which both agencies believe will complement Inferno's strength in integrated and digital execution.
The management teams will remain separate, but the partnership will reunite Inferno's creative chief, Al Young, with the Quiet Storm founder, Trevor Robinson. The two previously worked together at HHCL in the 90s.
Quiet Storm, which has 12 members of staff, was founded by Robinson in 1995. Clients include Kerry Foods, Haribo and MTV. Inferno's clients include Nokia and Nando's.
Inferno's chief executive, Frazer Gibney, said: "We are in the era of increased demand for, and value in, content, so the ability to do everything under one roof is the ideal agency model of the future."
Robinson said: "I've wanted to maximise Quiet Storm's integrated offering for some time and, having spoken with a few agencies, it was clear that Inferno offers a great partnership. There are lots of areas for growth and working with Al again will be an added bonus."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing, Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus Potential , London
- Marketing Manager, Luxury Travel/Events, W. London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT HANDLERS - WANTED - £25K TO £40K Stonor £25k to £40k, London & Home Counties
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad