Kate Howe steps up to DraftFCB Euro post
Kate Howe, the president of DraftFCB London, has been promoted to the position of regional president for Europe at the network.
In her new role, Howe will oversee the leadership teams across the DraftFCB offices in the region with a remit to drive growth. She will also continue as the president of the London agency.
Howe replaces Paul Mead, who had been the acting president of Europe. Alexei Orlov, the previous regional chief, left the Interpublic-owned network in 2009 after just ten months in the role. Mead will return to his position as the president of Canada.
Howe joined DraftFCB three years ago from Nitro London, where she was the managing director.
In February 2008, Howe moved to Nitro from the Gala Coral Group, where she was the group marketing director. Before going client-side, she was the managing director of Leo Burnett and a board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director | Premium Drinks Client | BTL | Brand Activation | London | £45-53k Dynamic New Alliances £45-53k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review