Kate Howe steps up to DraftFCB Euro post
Kate Howe, the president of DraftFCB London, has been promoted to the position of regional president for Europe at the network.
In her new role, Howe will oversee the leadership teams across the DraftFCB offices in the region with a remit to drive growth. She will also continue as the president of the London agency.
Howe replaces Paul Mead, who had been the acting president of Europe. Alexei Orlov, the previous regional chief, left the Interpublic-owned network in 2009 after just ten months in the role. Mead will return to his position as the president of Canada.
Howe joined DraftFCB three years ago from Nitro London, where she was the managing director.
In February 2008, Howe moved to Nitro from the Gala Coral Group, where she was the group marketing director. Before going client-side, she was the managing director of Leo Burnett and a board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive: Integrated / Digital Agency - Exciting Brand / Large Campaigns c£20k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£20k, Greater London - Surrey
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Ninesharp £125 - £135 per day, Stanmore
- B2B National Sales Manager PSD Group Up to £50K + package, Field based (various regions)
- Brand manager - TOP 3 FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £42000 - £47000 per annum + car + bonus, West London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity