Steve Mustarde to head planning at Leagas
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 11:10AM
Leagas Delaney has hired Steve Mustarde as its planning director.
Mustarde will lead its planning department and join the London agency management team alongside the managing director, James Hayhurst, and the creative director, Nigel Roberts.
Hayhurst joined the agency from DDB in March, while Roberts arrived from CHI & Partners last year.
Mustarde, who has recently worked as a freelancer, was previously a planner at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he wrote its 2008 IPA Effectiveness Grand Prix paper for Johnnie Walker.
He most recently led the planning for the "escape the map" campaign, created by AMV for Mercedes-Benz.
At Leagas Delaney, Mustarde will drive an effectiveness agenda and contribute to its new-business effort.
He said: "Leagas Delaney has a hunger for great work and a new management team with the drive to deliver it."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Munich
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Research Director - Iconic British Brand - Up to 75K Elizabeth Norman International £35000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Account Director Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Witney