Steve Mustarde to head planning at Leagas
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 11:10AM
Leagas Delaney has hired Steve Mustarde as its planning director.
Mustarde will lead its planning department and join the London agency management team alongside the managing director, James Hayhurst, and the creative director, Nigel Roberts.
Hayhurst joined the agency from DDB in March, while Roberts arrived from CHI & Partners last year.
Mustarde, who has recently worked as a freelancer, was previously a planner at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he wrote its 2008 IPA Effectiveness Grand Prix paper for Johnnie Walker.
He most recently led the planning for the "escape the map" campaign, created by AMV for Mercedes-Benz.
At Leagas Delaney, Mustarde will drive an effectiveness agenda and contribute to its new-business effort.
He said: "Leagas Delaney has a hunger for great work and a new management team with the drive to deliver it."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake