Steve Mustarde to head planning at Leagas
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 11:10AM
Leagas Delaney has hired Steve Mustarde as its planning director.
Mustarde will lead its planning department and join the London agency management team alongside the managing director, James Hayhurst, and the creative director, Nigel Roberts.
Hayhurst joined the agency from DDB in March, while Roberts arrived from CHI & Partners last year.
Mustarde, who has recently worked as a freelancer, was previously a planner at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he wrote its 2008 IPA Effectiveness Grand Prix paper for Johnnie Walker.
He most recently led the planning for the "escape the map" campaign, created by AMV for Mercedes-Benz.
At Leagas Delaney, Mustarde will drive an effectiveness agenda and contribute to its new-business effort.
He said: "Leagas Delaney has a hunger for great work and a new management team with the drive to deliver it."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad