Engine recruits Stevie Spring to non-executive role
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 11:00AM
Stevie Spring, the former chief executive of Future publishing and an advertising agency veteran, has joined Engine as an independent non-executive director.
Spring, who previously worked as the chief executive of the outdoor company Clear Channel and had a 16-year career in advertising agency management, joins the board of Engine as it prepares itself for further global growth.
She replaces Simon Clift, the former Unilever global chief marketing officer, who was signed up as a non-executive director at Engine three years ago.
Peter Scott, the Engine chairman and worldwide chief executive, commented that Spring would bring to Engine "tremendous business nous and an understanding of our industry from every perspective".
He added: "She's also very smart, very well-connected and very nice."
In addition to the arrival of Spring, Engine has also this week announced the appointments of a new group finance director, Ashley Martin, and John Bernbach, the president of Engine USA and son of the DDB founder Bill Bernbach, as an executive director.
Scott said the changes are designed to help position Engine for the next phase of its expansion.
In 2010, Engine secured £62.5 million investment from the private equity company HIG Capital to enable it to push ahead with its global expansion plans.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham