Engine recruits Stevie Spring to non-executive role
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 11:00AM
Stevie Spring, the former chief executive of Future publishing and an advertising agency veteran, has joined Engine as an independent non-executive director.
Spring, who previously worked as the chief executive of the outdoor company Clear Channel and had a 16-year career in advertising agency management, joins the board of Engine as it prepares itself for further global growth.
She replaces Simon Clift, the former Unilever global chief marketing officer, who was signed up as a non-executive director at Engine three years ago.
Peter Scott, the Engine chairman and worldwide chief executive, commented that Spring would bring to Engine "tremendous business nous and an understanding of our industry from every perspective".
He added: "She's also very smart, very well-connected and very nice."
In addition to the arrival of Spring, Engine has also this week announced the appointments of a new group finance director, Ashley Martin, and John Bernbach, the president of Engine USA and son of the DDB founder Bill Bernbach, as an executive director.
Scott said the changes are designed to help position Engine for the next phase of its expansion.
In 2010, Engine secured £62.5 million investment from the private equity company HIG Capital to enable it to push ahead with its global expansion plans.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account