campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 08:00AM
Agencies pitching for the Project Verde account, which involves creating advertising for the Lloyds Banking Group branches recently acquired by The Co-operative Group, are waiting by the phones. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi, 101 and Joint are in the running and a result is expected imminently.
A result on BSkyB's direct marketing pitch is also expected swiftly after a number of agencies were invited to go back for further meetings at the end of this week. The satellite broadcaster is looking to appoint a roster.
The shortlist for the B&Q pitch is out. We hear the pitching agencies for the £40 million account are the incumbent, McCann London, Karmarama, Dare, BETC London and WCRS. An in-house consultant is handling the process after a procurement-led review of the business.
Shortlisted agencies pitching for Jupiter Asset Management's £2 million advertising account include the incumbent, Masius, AML (the agency formerly known as Allison Mitchell) and Inferno. The pitch for the financial services company's business is planned for the week commencing 3 September.
Pitches for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, which is currently held by Iris, are now over. Agencies will wonder just how long the decision-making process will be, with VCCP and Adam & Eve/DDB among the shops waiting to hear news of a result.
And in the most protracted head-to-head contest in ages (it started in May), McCann London and VCCP are still waiting to hear which has won the AA account. Let's hope its emergency response times are swifter than its agency selection process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Web Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £38000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Strategic Planner, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £350 - £400 per annum, London
- Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, Reading
- Content Writer fishtank £40,000 Pro rata, Maidenhead
- Technology Delivery Lead, Agile, Fintech Mobile App, Digital,PM Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Chester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated