campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 08:00AM
Agencies pitching for the Project Verde account, which involves creating advertising for the Lloyds Banking Group branches recently acquired by The Co-operative Group, are waiting by the phones. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi, 101 and Joint are in the running and a result is expected imminently.
A result on BSkyB's direct marketing pitch is also expected swiftly after a number of agencies were invited to go back for further meetings at the end of this week. The satellite broadcaster is looking to appoint a roster.
The shortlist for the B&Q pitch is out. We hear the pitching agencies for the £40 million account are the incumbent, McCann London, Karmarama, Dare, BETC London and WCRS. An in-house consultant is handling the process after a procurement-led review of the business.
Shortlisted agencies pitching for Jupiter Asset Management's £2 million advertising account include the incumbent, Masius, AML (the agency formerly known as Allison Mitchell) and Inferno. The pitch for the financial services company's business is planned for the week commencing 3 September.
Pitches for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, which is currently held by Iris, are now over. Agencies will wonder just how long the decision-making process will be, with VCCP and Adam & Eve/DDB among the shops waiting to hear news of a result.
And in the most protracted head-to-head contest in ages (it started in May), McCann London and VCCP are still waiting to hear which has won the AA account. Let's hope its emergency response times are swifter than its agency selection process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration