New business leagues (3 August 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:23AM
Wieden & Kennedy retains its lead in the creative new-business table.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director level! MORE Freelance at MODA consult!! MODA consult Amazing day rates! Some of the best in London. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- WEB DEVELOPER (HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues