Fortune Cookie acquired by WPP's Possible Worldwide
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 04:05PM
WPP digital agency Possible has bought London-based digital specialist Fortune Cookie for an undisclosed sum, appointing its founder Justin Cooke as its UK chief executive.
Fortune Cookie was founded in 1997 by Cooke, who is currently chair of the British Interactive Media Association. It has offices in Poland, the Netherlands, the US and Australia.
It employs more than 190 people and clients include Canon, Aegon, NetJets, BP and Legal & General.
Fortune Cookie's revenues for the year ended 31 August 2011 were approximately £9.4m, with gross assets of around £2.8m, and it was ranked by investment bank GP Bullhound as one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK.
The deal expands Possible's UK and European footprint, adding to established agencies in Russia, Hungary, Romania and Serbia by supplying a major new office in Poland.
Cooke said: "Possible Worldwide is a global agency who knows that creating remarkable digital experiences for brands begins with amazing people.
"At the core of developing great solutions for clients is cultivating an atmosphere around brilliant people – a philosophy we share, and we are quite proud to now call ourselves Possible Worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)