Ebiquity acquires auditor FirmDecisions
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 August 2012 10:05AM
Marketing effectiveness consultancy Ebiquity has acquired independent media and marketing auditor FirmDecisions.
The acquisition marks the second acquisition in recent months by Ebiquity, which specialises in helping advertisers with services such as ad monitoring and marketing effectiveness.
Ebiquity, which provides services to 85 of the world’s largest 100 advertisers and employs 650 people, also recently acquired media auditing company Fairbrother Lenz Eley (FLE) for up to £11m.
Services provided by FirmDecisions include compliance audits and compensation audits.
Ebiquity said the acquisition will mean that it can now provide advertisers with end-to-end overviews of media contract compliance. No financial details of the deal have been announced.
Ebiquity said FirmDecisions will continue to operate as a standalone business, which will operate from Ebiquity’s Soho offices.
Nick Manning, managing director, business development at Ebiquity, said: "Our clients have been expressing a desire for greater visibility in the media value chain. This deal will help us meet their demand for greater transparency and accountability."
In January this year, Ebiquity reported a pre-tax profit of £199,000 for the six months ended 31 October 2011.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PPC Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Art Director Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Forecasting and Planning Analyst - Marketing JV Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, Manchester
- Marketing Assistant Ninesharp Negotiable, Blackpool
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy