Kerry Foods marketing chief moves to Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 08:48AM
Kerry Foods former marketing chief Kelly Rafferty is taking up a senior marketing role at Kraft, to work on Milka, its flagship chocolate brand.
Rafferty has been appointed brand director for Milka for Central and Eastern Europe.
She will take up the role this week and is expected to be based outside the UK.
Rafferty has been with Kerry Foods, whose brands include Mattessons, the processed meat, for more than 10 years, holding a number of marketing roles.
She was latterly marketing director and before that, she held the roles of senior brand manager, marketing manager and trade marketing manager.
The role she is taking on at Kraft, whose brands also include Kenco and Cadbury, is understood to be a new one.
It is unclear if Kerry Foods is to appoint a replacement for Rafferty.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- CALLING ALL DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGERS Red Sofa London £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, West London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood