Kerry Foods marketing chief moves to Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 08:48AM
Kerry Foods former marketing chief Kelly Rafferty is taking up a senior marketing role at Kraft, to work on Milka, its flagship chocolate brand.
Rafferty has been appointed brand director for Milka for Central and Eastern Europe.
She will take up the role this week and is expected to be based outside the UK.
Rafferty has been with Kerry Foods, whose brands include Mattessons, the processed meat, for more than 10 years, holding a number of marketing roles.
She was latterly marketing director and before that, she held the roles of senior brand manager, marketing manager and trade marketing manager.
The role she is taking on at Kraft, whose brands also include Kenco and Cadbury, is understood to be a new one.
It is unclear if Kerry Foods is to appoint a replacement for Rafferty.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London