Kerry Foods marketing chief moves to Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 08:48AM
Kerry Foods former marketing chief Kelly Rafferty is taking up a senior marketing role at Kraft, to work on Milka, its flagship chocolate brand.
Rafferty has been appointed brand director for Milka for Central and Eastern Europe.
She will take up the role this week and is expected to be based outside the UK.
Rafferty has been with Kerry Foods, whose brands include Mattessons, the processed meat, for more than 10 years, holding a number of marketing roles.
She was latterly marketing director and before that, she held the roles of senior brand manager, marketing manager and trade marketing manager.
The role she is taking on at Kraft, whose brands also include Kenco and Cadbury, is understood to be a new one.
It is unclear if Kerry Foods is to appoint a replacement for Rafferty.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media