Kerry Foods marketing chief moves to Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 08:48AM
Kerry Foods former marketing chief Kelly Rafferty is taking up a senior marketing role at Kraft, to work on Milka, its flagship chocolate brand.
Rafferty has been appointed brand director for Milka for Central and Eastern Europe.
She will take up the role this week and is expected to be based outside the UK.
Rafferty has been with Kerry Foods, whose brands include Mattessons, the processed meat, for more than 10 years, holding a number of marketing roles.
She was latterly marketing director and before that, she held the roles of senior brand manager, marketing manager and trade marketing manager.
The role she is taking on at Kraft, whose brands also include Kenco and Cadbury, is understood to be a new one.
It is unclear if Kerry Foods is to appoint a replacement for Rafferty.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief