Daily Diary - Olympic Sorrell
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 12:34PM
He has carried the Olympic torch and has had a long association with the Olympic movement, so it came as no surprise to see Sir Martin Sorrell watching the Olympic Games at the aquatic centre.
However, the WPP boss was not spotted puckering up with buddy David Cameron on the "kiss cam", or even cheering from the sidelines with royals William and Kate.
Sorrell was in fact seated on his own, seemingly unable to convince any of his 158,000 employees to join him for the event.
Though looking like a Billy No-Mates clearly did not bother Sorrell, who decided to take the opportunity of the peace and quiet to catch up on his work from his BlackBerry.
No doubt when he attended the women's beach volleyball on Saturday night at Horse Guards parade though, his work was firmly put on hold.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show