Daily Diary - Olympic Sorrell
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 12:34PM
He has carried the Olympic torch and has had a long association with the Olympic movement, so it came as no surprise to see Sir Martin Sorrell watching the Olympic Games at the aquatic centre.
However, the WPP boss was not spotted puckering up with buddy David Cameron on the "kiss cam", or even cheering from the sidelines with royals William and Kate.
Sorrell was in fact seated on his own, seemingly unable to convince any of his 158,000 employees to join him for the event.
Though looking like a Billy No-Mates clearly did not bother Sorrell, who decided to take the opportunity of the peace and quiet to catch up on his work from his BlackBerry.
No doubt when he attended the women's beach volleyball on Saturday night at Horse Guards parade though, his work was firmly put on hold.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile