Daily Diary - Olympic Sorrell
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 12:34PM
He has carried the Olympic torch and has had a long association with the Olympic movement, so it came as no surprise to see Sir Martin Sorrell watching the Olympic Games at the aquatic centre.
However, the WPP boss was not spotted puckering up with buddy David Cameron on the "kiss cam", or even cheering from the sidelines with royals William and Kate.
Sorrell was in fact seated on his own, seemingly unable to convince any of his 158,000 employees to join him for the event.
Though looking like a Billy No-Mates clearly did not bother Sorrell, who decided to take the opportunity of the peace and quiet to catch up on his work from his BlackBerry.
No doubt when he attended the women's beach volleyball on Saturday night at Horse Guards parade though, his work was firmly put on hold.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director (Social & Outreach) - Creative Agency Speckled Frog c. £70k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, East Midlands Region / West Midlands Region
- Account Director - Integrated Brand Experience Agency - £40-50K - Permanent Bamboo Crowd £40000 - £50000, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £52000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)