Daily Diary - Olympic Sorrell
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 12:34PM
He has carried the Olympic torch and has had a long association with the Olympic movement, so it came as no surprise to see Sir Martin Sorrell watching the Olympic Games at the aquatic centre.
However, the WPP boss was not spotted puckering up with buddy David Cameron on the "kiss cam", or even cheering from the sidelines with royals William and Kate.
Sorrell was in fact seated on his own, seemingly unable to convince any of his 158,000 employees to join him for the event.
Though looking like a Billy No-Mates clearly did not bother Sorrell, who decided to take the opportunity of the peace and quiet to catch up on his work from his BlackBerry.
No doubt when he attended the women's beach volleyball on Saturday night at Horse Guards parade though, his work was firmly put on hold.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show