Daily Diary - Olympic Sorrell
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 August 2012 12:34PM
He has carried the Olympic torch and has had a long association with the Olympic movement, so it came as no surprise to see Sir Martin Sorrell watching the Olympic Games at the aquatic centre.
However, the WPP boss was not spotted puckering up with buddy David Cameron on the "kiss cam", or even cheering from the sidelines with royals William and Kate.
Sorrell was in fact seated on his own, seemingly unable to convince any of his 158,000 employees to join him for the event.
Though looking like a Billy No-Mates clearly did not bother Sorrell, who decided to take the opportunity of the peace and quiet to catch up on his work from his BlackBerry.
No doubt when he attended the women's beach volleyball on Saturday night at Horse Guards parade though, his work was firmly put on hold.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood