Visa celebrates Usain Bolt's win
Visa Europe has turned around a 10-second ad featuring Usain Bolt's 100 metres Olympic win, which took place on Sunday night (5 August) and was watched by 20 million UK viewers, as part of its 'Flow Faster' campaign.
The ad launched on Facebook and TV yesterday (6 August). It has been created by Saatchi & Saatchi and will appear in the UK and Turkey, and across websites in Europe, MSN and YouTube.
It features Bolt running around a track and pulling his signature "lightning bolt" gesture. A voiceover says: "Congratulations Usain on flowing faster".
Bolt, Visa Europe's innovation ambassador, won the 100 metres men's final in 9.63 seconds, setting a new Olympic record.
Visa, a worldwide sponsor of the Olympic Games, launched its 'Flow Faster' campaign in March, featuring Bolt and cameo appearances of athletes from 'Team Visa Europe'.
The ad ran in 19 markets. It promotes Visa's payment services, which include contactless and mobile payments.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition