Visa celebrates Usain Bolt's win
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 August 2012 09:12AM
Visa Europe has turned around a 10-second ad featuring Usain Bolt's 100 metres Olympic win, which took place on Sunday night (5 August) and was watched by 20 million UK viewers, as part of its 'Flow Faster' campaign.
The ad launched on Facebook and TV yesterday (6 August). It has been created by Saatchi & Saatchi and will appear in the UK and Turkey, and across websites in Europe, MSN and YouTube.
It features Bolt running around a track and pulling his signature "lightning bolt" gesture. A voiceover says: "Congratulations Usain on flowing faster".
Bolt, Visa Europe's innovation ambassador, won the 100 metres men's final in 9.63 seconds, setting a new Olympic record.
Visa, a worldwide sponsor of the Olympic Games, launched its 'Flow Faster' campaign in March, featuring Bolt and cameo appearances of athletes from 'Team Visa Europe'.
The ad ran in 19 markets. It promotes Visa's payment services, which include contactless and mobile payments.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Middleweight to Senior Designer AF Selection £23,000 - £25,000, Nottinghamshire
- Midweight Designer / Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure