Reed.co.uk appoints iCrossing to build brand online
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:40AM
Reed.co.uk, the recruitment website, has appointed iCrossing to handle its paid media account and online creative strategy.
The search specialist agency has been tasked with developing the Reed brand online, by creating a digital marketing strategy that includes PPC and display, as well as leading its online creative strategy.
It was awarded the business following a competitive pitch against four undisclosed agencies.
It is not clear whether the incumbent on the account, Golley Slater, repitched for the business.
At the start of this year, Reed announced the winners of a £10,000 competition to create a TV ad for the brand.
The "super Reed" ad, created by director Jonathan Brooks and producer Mat Laroche, featured the ex-Edinburgh fringe comedy trio The Wogans and centred on a superhero with the ability to instantaneously change people's jobs,
Previous advertising from Reed.co.uk has included its 'Love Mondays' campaign, which ran across TV, digital, outdoor and radio.
It has extended its 'Love Monday' creative to Facebook with an app. Although the brand is active on Facebook, with several other apps, as well as competitions, it has a small following.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure