VIDEO: Q&A with Coke's global Olympics marketer
Claudia Navarro, Coca-Cola's global director of marketing for the Olympic Games, speaks to Marketing about the brand's learnings from London 2012 and strategy for the next Olympics.
The interview took place at the filming for Coke's television show 'Beat TV', which is running throughout the Olympics.
Here Navarro talks about the short- and long-term results of the company's 'Move To The Beat' campaign and teenagers' engagement with features such as 'Beat TV'; how Coke's current activity will run in support of the Paralympic Games; the difficulties overcome while developing Coke's global marketing push, and how Coke's activation will move forward into the next Olympic Games.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam