VIDEO: Q&A with Coke's global Olympics marketer
Claudia Navarro, Coca-Cola's global director of marketing for the Olympic Games, speaks to Marketing about the brand's learnings from London 2012 and strategy for the next Olympics.
The interview took place at the filming for Coke's television show 'Beat TV', which is running throughout the Olympics.
Here Navarro talks about the short- and long-term results of the company's 'Move To The Beat' campaign and teenagers' engagement with features such as 'Beat TV'; how Coke's current activity will run in support of the Paralympic Games; the difficulties overcome while developing Coke's global marketing push, and how Coke's activation will move forward into the next Olympic Games.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Manager - BEAUTY FMCG Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SENIOR UI DESIGNER - £60-80K - LONDON Salt £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs