Kraft appoints 19-year veteran to head up UK and Ireland business
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 August 2012 06:24PM
Kraft has appointed internal candidate Maurizio Brusadelli to the top job in the UK and Ireland, replacing Nick Bunker who is leaving to head up United Biscuits' new snacks business.
Brusadelli has been with Kraft, the maker of Kenco, Milka and owner of Cadbury, for 19 years in a number of senior roles.
Bunker has been running the Kraft and Cadbury business in the UK and Ireland for the past four years. He has been with Kraft since 2000 holding a variety of senior jobs. Prior to his time as president, he held senior overseas jobs at Kraft.
He will now be running United Biscuits' snack business, which has been renamed KP Snacks.
It has been separated from United Biscuits' biscuits business, which makes the McVitie’s brand.
KP Snacks will be the second biggest bagged snacks business in the UK, after PepsiCo which owns Walkers.
United Biscuits is owned by private equity groups Blackstone and PAI Partners.
Bunker will take up his role on 1 September and will head up brands including McCoy’s, Hula Hoops, KP Nuts and Skips, as well as Phileas Fogg, Space Raiders, Nik Naks and Wheat Crunchies.
He has previously worked at United Biscuits as well as Mars.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames