BETC London hires creative duo from M&C Saatchi
BETC London has poached M&C Saatchi's senior creative team of Matt Pam and Simon Hipwell.
Pam will join BETC London in the same role he holds at M&C Saatchi, senior art director, while Hipwell will also remain senior copywriter when he joins BETC in September. They will both report to executive creative director Neil Dawson.
The duo, who were behind Hyundai's 'Whatever It Takes' campaign that launched earlier this month, leave M&C Saatchi less than a year after joining the agency from CHI & Partners.
The pair worked together at CHI & Partners for more than five years on brands including Samsung and Anchor. One of their most notable campaigns was for Samsung 3D TV launch and Anchor Butter's 125th birthday celebration game, 'Cow-eoke'.
Prior to CHI & Partners, Hipwell produced work for Penguin Books at Mustoe Merriman Herring Levy. Pam was a Campaign 'Face to watch' in 2001 and the first employee to be hired at CHI, where he produced the award-winning Tango "seal" ad.
Dawson said: "It’s a certain type of animal that wants to join a start-up. You have to show endless energy, an entrepreneurial attitude and your glass must always be half full. Matt and Simon have all of this, and with the likes of Penguin Books and Tango, they have a great book to boot. We are the fastest-growing start-up of the last 12 months and we need the creative firepower they bring."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show