Yorkshire Tea mints Gold tactical ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 August 2012 12:34PM
Yorkshire Tea has run a tactical press ad rejoicing at the number of Olympic gold medals won by athletes from the county.
Athletes born in Yorkshire have landed five gold medals: Jessica Ennis in the heptathlon; Alistair Brownlee, triathlon; Ed Clancy, cycling; and Katherine Copeland and Andrew Triggs Hodge, rowing.
The ad was created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay and was booked into The Daily Telegraph, The Times, Daily Mail, The Guardian, the Daily Express, The Independent, Metro and the Evening Standard for today only.
The copywriter and art director was Gav McGrath.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Developer The Fix Creative £25k-£28k,
- Insight Planner-Interim Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- MW Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance , Shenfield
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show