Yorkshire Tea mints Gold tactical ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 August 2012 12:34PM
Yorkshire Tea has run a tactical press ad rejoicing at the number of Olympic gold medals won by athletes from the county.
Athletes born in Yorkshire have landed five gold medals: Jessica Ennis in the heptathlon; Alistair Brownlee, triathlon; Ed Clancy, cycling; and Katherine Copeland and Andrew Triggs Hodge, rowing.
The ad was created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay and was booked into The Daily Telegraph, The Times, Daily Mail, The Guardian, the Daily Express, The Independent, Metro and the Evening Standard for today only.
The copywriter and art director was Gav McGrath.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Northampton
- Freelance Web Designers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £270 per day, London
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £30-£35,000 , London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank