Yorkshire Tea mints Gold tactical ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 August 2012 12:34PM
Yorkshire Tea has run a tactical press ad rejoicing at the number of Olympic gold medals won by athletes from the county.
Athletes born in Yorkshire have landed five gold medals: Jessica Ennis in the heptathlon; Alistair Brownlee, triathlon; Ed Clancy, cycling; and Katherine Copeland and Andrew Triggs Hodge, rowing.
The ad was created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay and was booked into The Daily Telegraph, The Times, Daily Mail, The Guardian, the Daily Express, The Independent, Metro and the Evening Standard for today only.
The copywriter and art director was Gav McGrath.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - TV Aspire £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design & Production Assistant Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India