Yorkshire Tea mints Gold tactical ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 August 2012 12:34PM
Yorkshire Tea has run a tactical press ad rejoicing at the number of Olympic gold medals won by athletes from the county.
Athletes born in Yorkshire have landed five gold medals: Jessica Ennis in the heptathlon; Alistair Brownlee, triathlon; Ed Clancy, cycling; and Katherine Copeland and Andrew Triggs Hodge, rowing.
The ad was created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay and was booked into The Daily Telegraph, The Times, Daily Mail, The Guardian, the Daily Express, The Independent, Metro and the Evening Standard for today only.
The copywriter and art director was Gav McGrath.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin
- Media Advertising Account Manager Archant Basic £30,000 + £9600 bonus, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media