Yorkshire Tea mints Gold tactical ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 August 2012 12:34PM
Yorkshire Tea has run a tactical press ad rejoicing at the number of Olympic gold medals won by athletes from the county.
Athletes born in Yorkshire have landed five gold medals: Jessica Ennis in the heptathlon; Alistair Brownlee, triathlon; Ed Clancy, cycling; and Katherine Copeland and Andrew Triggs Hodge, rowing.
The ad was created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay and was booked into The Daily Telegraph, The Times, Daily Mail, The Guardian, the Daily Express, The Independent, Metro and the Evening Standard for today only.
The copywriter and art director was Gav McGrath.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Account Manager x 2, Top London Integrated / ATL and Digital Agency £30k MODA consult Around £30k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Media Planner - media owner side Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + +£10k comms, London