Maxus appoints search and biddable director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 13 August 2012 10:35AM
Oliver Wood has joined Maxus from GroupM in the new role of search and biddable director.
Wood will oversee the now 30-strong search and biddable team alongside Mark Pain and Juan Vargas, who continue in their roles of head of search and head of SEO.
The GroupM agency claims to have seen significant growth in the PPC, biddable media and SEO arena for its clients, which include BT, Barclays and Mercedez-Benz.
He joins Maxus from GroupM where he has been search operations director for the last two years, following stints at i-level and Sony UK.
Tim Irwin, chief operating officer for Maxus, said "We are delighted that Oliver has agreed to join us. Our search and biddable teams have more than doubled in size in the last 12 months. Oliver is a brilliant operator and will allow us to continue to push forward over the next 12 months."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Media Planning Business Director-FMCG clients Lipton Fleming £55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Data Planner Stopgap £190 per day, London
- Digital Product Owner EMR £90000 per annum, London
- Account Director DU Group £75,000 to £90,000 (flexibility for exceptional individuals), Bourne End, South Buckinghamshire