Maxus appoints search and biddable director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 13 August 2012 10:35AM
Oliver Wood has joined Maxus from GroupM in the new role of search and biddable director.
Wood will oversee the now 30-strong search and biddable team alongside Mark Pain and Juan Vargas, who continue in their roles of head of search and head of SEO.
The GroupM agency claims to have seen significant growth in the PPC, biddable media and SEO arena for its clients, which include BT, Barclays and Mercedez-Benz.
He joins Maxus from GroupM where he has been search operations director for the last two years, following stints at i-level and Sony UK.
Tim Irwin, chief operating officer for Maxus, said "We are delighted that Oliver has agreed to join us. Our search and biddable teams have more than doubled in size in the last 12 months. Oliver is a brilliant operator and will allow us to continue to push forward over the next 12 months."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy