Maxus appoints search and biddable director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 13 August 2012 10:35AM
Oliver Wood has joined Maxus from GroupM in the new role of search and biddable director.
Wood will oversee the now 30-strong search and biddable team alongside Mark Pain and Juan Vargas, who continue in their roles of head of search and head of SEO.
The GroupM agency claims to have seen significant growth in the PPC, biddable media and SEO arena for its clients, which include BT, Barclays and Mercedez-Benz.
He joins Maxus from GroupM where he has been search operations director for the last two years, following stints at i-level and Sony UK.
Tim Irwin, chief operating officer for Maxus, said "We are delighted that Oliver has agreed to join us. Our search and biddable teams have more than doubled in size in the last 12 months. Oliver is a brilliant operator and will allow us to continue to push forward over the next 12 months."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Commission + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £80000 - £85000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, Camden, London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film