Maxus appoints search and biddable director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 13 August 2012 10:35AM
Oliver Wood has joined Maxus from GroupM in the new role of search and biddable director.
Wood will oversee the now 30-strong search and biddable team alongside Mark Pain and Juan Vargas, who continue in their roles of head of search and head of SEO.
The GroupM agency claims to have seen significant growth in the PPC, biddable media and SEO arena for its clients, which include BT, Barclays and Mercedez-Benz.
He joins Maxus from GroupM where he has been search operations director for the last two years, following stints at i-level and Sony UK.
Tim Irwin, chief operating officer for Maxus, said "We are delighted that Oliver has agreed to join us. Our search and biddable teams have more than doubled in size in the last 12 months. Oliver is a brilliant operator and will allow us to continue to push forward over the next 12 months."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne