Intel partners with W Hotels for Roman Coppola film competition
Intel has partnered with W Hotels to launch a 'Four Stories' filmmaking competition in conjunction with acclaimed filmmaker Roman Coppola and the Director's Bureau.
Filmmakers can submit their screenplays on a dedicated website, from today (10 August) until the end of the month. The four best scripts will be selected by a panel of experts.
Roman Coppola will select one of them to make into a film which he will write and direct.
The remaining three films will be made into 10 shorts, receiving their own director and cast, plus $500,000 (£320,000) in funding to create them.
The shorts will be filmed in the Maldives, Doha, Singapore, Barcelona and Mexico City, and premiered at red-carpet events at W Hotels Worldwide, as well as being broadcast on Intel’s Ultrabook Experience website.
The campaign, devised by Vice Media, is part of Intel's strategy to align its Ultrabook device with the artists, designers and creatives. It has planned more brand partnerships for the campaign, which rolls out in stages this year, but is yet to unveil them.
In May, Intel launched its largest campaign for almost a decade, to promote its Ultrabook computers, with the message, "Everything else seems old-fashioned".Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London