Coke unveils ad for Relentless starring Professor Green
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 August 2012 11:15AM
Coca-Cola has launched its first TV ad for its Relentless Energy Drink featuring brand ambassador and rapper Professor Green.
The campaign went live this week. It aims to be a "visual reflection" of the brand’s "no half measures" messaging.
The ad features Green drinking from a can of Relentless before standing up to rap on top of a car bonnet. He then runs over a set of stationary vehicles before entering a venue and taking to the stage in front of dancing fans.
Green is joined on stage by Sierra Kusterbeck, the lead singer of American alternative-rock band Versaemerge, who sings a version of her single 'Avalon', written especially for the campaign.
The TV campaign was created by agency Resistance and directed by Ross Cairns.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Customer Data Manager Stopgap £43000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Agile Programme Manager - Games / Mobile / software development Digital Gurus £55000 - £72000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity