Coke unveils ad for Relentless starring Professor Green
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 August 2012 11:15AM
Coca-Cola has launched its first TV ad for its Relentless Energy Drink featuring brand ambassador and rapper Professor Green.
The campaign went live this week. It aims to be a "visual reflection" of the brand’s "no half measures" messaging.
The ad features Green drinking from a can of Relentless before standing up to rap on top of a car bonnet. He then runs over a set of stationary vehicles before entering a venue and taking to the stage in front of dancing fans.
Green is joined on stage by Sierra Kusterbeck, the lead singer of American alternative-rock band Versaemerge, who sings a version of her single 'Avalon', written especially for the campaign.
The TV campaign was created by agency Resistance and directed by Ross Cairns.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy