Coke unveils ad for Relentless starring Professor Green
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 August 2012 11:15AM
Coca-Cola has launched its first TV ad for its Relentless Energy Drink featuring brand ambassador and rapper Professor Green.
The campaign went live this week. It aims to be a "visual reflection" of the brand’s "no half measures" messaging.
The ad features Green drinking from a can of Relentless before standing up to rap on top of a car bonnet. He then runs over a set of stationary vehicles before entering a venue and taking to the stage in front of dancing fans.
Green is joined on stage by Sierra Kusterbeck, the lead singer of American alternative-rock band Versaemerge, who sings a version of her single 'Avalon', written especially for the campaign.
The TV campaign was created by agency Resistance and directed by Ross Cairns.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £70000 per annum, Birmingham
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant