Coke unveils ad for Relentless starring Professor Green
Coca-Cola has launched its first TV ad for its Relentless Energy Drink featuring brand ambassador and rapper Professor Green.
The campaign went live this week. It aims to be a "visual reflection" of the brand’s "no half measures" messaging.
The ad features Green drinking from a can of Relentless before standing up to rap on top of a car bonnet. He then runs over a set of stationary vehicles before entering a venue and taking to the stage in front of dancing fans.
Green is joined on stage by Sierra Kusterbeck, the lead singer of American alternative-rock band Versaemerge, who sings a version of her single 'Avalon', written especially for the campaign.
The TV campaign was created by agency Resistance and directed by Ross Cairns.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- VIDEO: Marketing tours Coke's Beatbox venue at the Olympic Park
- Professor Green to star in first TV ad for Relentless
- Relentless recruits Professor Green as brand ambassador
- Brand barometer: Coca-Cola's latest viral campaign reviewed
- Pepsi partners Twitter for long-term music promotion
- Glacéau vitaminwater in Olympic ticket Twitter giveaway
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web