Coke unveils ad for Relentless starring Professor Green
Coca-Cola has launched its first TV ad for its Relentless Energy Drink featuring brand ambassador and rapper Professor Green.
The campaign went live this week. It aims to be a "visual reflection" of the brand’s "no half measures" messaging.
The ad features Green drinking from a can of Relentless before standing up to rap on top of a car bonnet. He then runs over a set of stationary vehicles before entering a venue and taking to the stage in front of dancing fans.
Green is joined on stage by Sierra Kusterbeck, the lead singer of American alternative-rock band Versaemerge, who sings a version of her single 'Avalon', written especially for the campaign.
The TV campaign was created by agency Resistance and directed by Ross Cairns.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Project Manager Source £50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Artworker AF Selection £23,000 - £28,000, Northampton
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Mid-weight Producer JWT £35k -£45k per annum (plus benefits), depending on experience, Knightsbridge
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity