Gyro nets accountant firm BDO's global creative brief
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 August 2012 02:45PM
BDO International, a network of accountancy firms, has appointed the Manchester office of integrated agency Gyro to its creative account.
Following a competitive pitch, Gyro has been appointed to develop a toolkit of standardised marketing materials, which will be provided to BDO's network of member firms to use as part of an internal campaign.
BDO has tasked Gyro with devising a creative that can be adapted to enhance its reputation in a localised and relevant way, while differentiating BDO from its competitors in both philosophy and approach.
Gyro started working with BDO in July to develop its strategic messaging and the final creative will be made available to BDO's 1,118 offices across 135 countries in September.
Julia Johnson, brand and marketing director of BDO, said: "We are very excited by Gyro's strategic recommendations and strong creative ideas.
"As part of an international network themselves, Gyro understand, and are extremely well placed, to convey our message worldwide."
Johnson declined to disclose the identities of the other agencies involved in the process.
Danny Turnbull, managing director for Gyro in Manchester, said: "Our appointment by BDO presents us with a fantastic opportunity.
"We're really excited about working with a client of such high calibre and seeing our ideas ignite across their global network."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Search Manager (PPC) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role