Dove overhauls body range backed by £1.5m marketing push
Unilever-owned skincare brand Dove has overhauled the packaging for its Dove Body range, as it looks to "simplify" and "streamline" the brand for consumers, backed by a £1.5m marketing push.
The brand, which last month released a series of ads that took a stand against the use of digital retouching to create a false representation of reality, is introducing a new strapline for the range, claiming to be: "The lotion with nutrients that last 10 days."
The new pack design is supported by a £1.5m marketing spend on TV, outdoor, in-store, PR and digital activity that uses the new strapline and runs under the Dove masterbrand "campaign for real beauty".
Unilever is also extending the 400ml packs within the Dove Body range to meet consumer demand for larger bottles and their added value for money.
In-store activity will call consumers to "Discover the difference" of the new range.
Ali Fisher, marketing manager for Dove at Unilever UK, said: "The new and improved Dove Body range features the same great Dove products, but with a new look, new recommended retail pricing tiers, fewer variants and a new set of 400ml pack sizes – making it more appealing to shoppers and more efficient for retailers."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Flash Developer - Dubai based MCG Associates Tax free Salary, Dubai
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY - £40K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Senior Creative Team - Dubai based (tax free salary) MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, Dubai
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement