Dove overhauls body range backed by £1.5m marketing push
Unilever-owned skincare brand Dove has overhauled the packaging for its Dove Body range, as it looks to "simplify" and "streamline" the brand for consumers, backed by a £1.5m marketing push.
The brand, which last month released a series of ads that took a stand against the use of digital retouching to create a false representation of reality, is introducing a new strapline for the range, claiming to be: "The lotion with nutrients that last 10 days."
The new pack design is supported by a £1.5m marketing spend on TV, outdoor, in-store, PR and digital activity that uses the new strapline and runs under the Dove masterbrand "campaign for real beauty".
Unilever is also extending the 400ml packs within the Dove Body range to meet consumer demand for larger bottles and their added value for money.
In-store activity will call consumers to "Discover the difference" of the new range.
Ali Fisher, marketing manager for Dove at Unilever UK, said: "The new and improved Dove Body range features the same great Dove products, but with a new look, new recommended retail pricing tiers, fewer variants and a new set of 400ml pack sizes – making it more appealing to shoppers and more efficient for retailers."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)