Paddy Power recruits heavyweight marketing duo
Paddy Power has made a clutch of heavyweight marketing hires, bringing on board former Domino's marketer Robin Auld and ex-Sky marketing strategy director Danny Russell in new positions.
Auld takes the role of brand director at the bookmaker, having spent the past two years working on a consultancy basis for Domino’s Germany.
He has previously worked as sales and marketing director for Domino’s UK and also held roles at Carlsberg-Tetley UK, Whitworths and Walkers Smiths Snack Foods.
Russell, who was marketing strategy director at BSkyB until a restructure last year, joins as insight director. He has previously held market research roles for British Airways, Boots Healthcare International and Kraft Jacobs Suchard.
Both will start their tenures at the company on 15 October and will report to Paddy Power’s marketing director, Christian Woolfenden.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Editor / Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Leatherhead
- Interim Senior Engagement Specialist VMA Group Up to £70k pro rata , London
- Social media crazy PM needed £37-50k Digital Gurus £37000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £39,000 per annum, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push