Paddy Power recruits heavyweight marketing duo
Paddy Power has made a clutch of heavyweight marketing hires, bringing on board former Domino's marketer Robin Auld and ex-Sky marketing strategy director Danny Russell in new positions.
Auld takes the role of brand director at the bookmaker, having spent the past two years working on a consultancy basis for Domino’s Germany.
He has previously worked as sales and marketing director for Domino’s UK and also held roles at Carlsberg-Tetley UK, Whitworths and Walkers Smiths Snack Foods.
Russell, who was marketing strategy director at BSkyB until a restructure last year, joins as insight director. He has previously held market research roles for British Airways, Boots Healthcare International and Kraft Jacobs Suchard.
Both will start their tenures at the company on 15 October and will report to Paddy Power’s marketing director, Christian Woolfenden.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped OTE, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derby, Derbyshire / Leicester, Leiceste...
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept