Paddy Power recruits heavyweight marketing duo
Paddy Power has made a clutch of heavyweight marketing hires, bringing on board former Domino's marketer Robin Auld and ex-Sky marketing strategy director Danny Russell in new positions.
Auld takes the role of brand director at the bookmaker, having spent the past two years working on a consultancy basis for Domino’s Germany.
He has previously worked as sales and marketing director for Domino’s UK and also held roles at Carlsberg-Tetley UK, Whitworths and Walkers Smiths Snack Foods.
Russell, who was marketing strategy director at BSkyB until a restructure last year, joins as insight director. He has previously held market research roles for British Airways, Boots Healthcare International and Kraft Jacobs Suchard.
Both will start their tenures at the company on 15 October and will report to Paddy Power’s marketing director, Christian Woolfenden.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne