Paddy Power recruits heavyweight marketing duo
Paddy Power has made a clutch of heavyweight marketing hires, bringing on board former Domino's marketer Robin Auld and ex-Sky marketing strategy director Danny Russell in new positions.
Auld takes the role of brand director at the bookmaker, having spent the past two years working on a consultancy basis for Domino’s Germany.
He has previously worked as sales and marketing director for Domino’s UK and also held roles at Carlsberg-Tetley UK, Whitworths and Walkers Smiths Snack Foods.
Russell, who was marketing strategy director at BSkyB until a restructure last year, joins as insight director. He has previously held market research roles for British Airways, Boots Healthcare International and Kraft Jacobs Suchard.
Both will start their tenures at the company on 15 October and will report to Paddy Power’s marketing director, Christian Woolfenden.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Manager Ascent Solutions £55,000 + Great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Online Marketing Manager Ascent Solutions Up to £44,000 + 10% bonus + Corporate Benefits, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns