Paddy Power recruits heavyweight marketing duo
Paddy Power has made a clutch of heavyweight marketing hires, bringing on board former Domino's marketer Robin Auld and ex-Sky marketing strategy director Danny Russell in new positions.
Auld takes the role of brand director at the bookmaker, having spent the past two years working on a consultancy basis for Domino’s Germany.
He has previously worked as sales and marketing director for Domino’s UK and also held roles at Carlsberg-Tetley UK, Whitworths and Walkers Smiths Snack Foods.
Russell, who was marketing strategy director at BSkyB until a restructure last year, joins as insight director. He has previously held market research roles for British Airways, Boots Healthcare International and Kraft Jacobs Suchard.
Both will start their tenures at the company on 15 October and will report to Paddy Power’s marketing director, Christian Woolfenden.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show