Dorothy Perkins signs up Kardashians for new product range
Dorothy Perkins has signed a deal with the Kardashians to bring the socialite sisters' Kardashian Kollection range to the UK for the first time.
Kim Kardashian announced the deal on Twitter saying "we are launching our Kardashian Kollection with @Dorothy_Perkins in the UK this fall…We could not be more excited!"
Arcadia-owned Dorothy Perkins, which is best known for catering to middle-aged women, will stock the range in more than 250 of its stores, including shops within BHS.
The Kardashian Kollection will also be sold online on the Dorothy Perkins website and will be available in a further 13 countries via franchise stores.
Dorothy Perkins will begin selling the range in mid-November, comprising more than 100 ready-to-wear pieces and handbag collections, with footwear to follow in early 2013.
Sir Philip Green, the Arcadia boss, said: "Having reviewed the product a few weeks ago, I felt that there was an excellent fit for Dorothy Perkins.
"I believe our customers will love the fashion looks. They passionately follow celebrity lifestyle, and the Kardashian sisters rank top when it comes to whom they relate to in the fashion stakes. We look forward to creating an exciting offer with this first pre-Christmas launch."
The deal was struck between Arcadia and fashion supplier Jupi Corp, the supplier of the Kardashian Kollection.
The Autumn/Winter range of the Kardashian Kollection is based on "Kim's glamorous red carpet looks, Kourtney's more Bohemian chic, and Khloe's edgier style".
In a blog post Kim Kardashian revealed the sisters will come to the UK later in the year to launch the collection.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham