Text100 wins Vodafone global b2b brief
Mobile telecoms giant Vodafone has handed a lucrative global b2b brief to Text100.
The agency will support Vodafone’s business-to-business comms across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the US.
The firm initiated a global review of its international b2b PR support earlier this year, led by group comms director Matt Peacock and head of enterprise and industry analyst comms Nicola Rossie.
The brief, thought to be worth a six-figure sum, calls on Text100 to provide strategic planning, global campaign management and local tactical support.
The agency will target a wide range of enterprise audiences in more than 70 markets – from small offices to multinational corporations.
Enterprise accounts generate a quarter of Vodafone Group’s global revenue, and the company now serves more than 30 million business customers around the world.
The appointment follows the completion of Vodafone’s £1bn takeover of Cable & Wireless Worldwide, the telecoms group that focused on business and public sector clients.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Croydon
- Digital Designer role in Berkshire - 25-35k Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- eCommerce PM Superstar - Urgent! GoodEgg Digital £450 per day, London or Watford
- Global Design Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40% bonus, West London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity