C4 hires TH_NK to create multiplatform entertainment experience
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 August 2012 11:17AM
Channel 4 has appointed TH_NK digital to create a multi-platform content experience for a major new drama series, 'Utopia'.
Theagency has been tasked with creating and designing a multi-platform experience to generate and engage an audience for the six-part conspiracy drama, prior to the show airing next year.
TH_NK will be working with the production company Kudos and the show's scriptwriter Dennis Kelly to build digital elements into the production, which is a new approach for Channel 4.
Channel 4 has created multichannel experiences around shows before, such as Misfits, but this is the first time the plot will be integrated into digital.
The agency won the pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Tarek Nseir, chief executive of TH_NK, said: "This is a very exciting creative process for all of us, which really takes digital seriously as part of the entertainment experience."
Last year, TH_NK built 'Pottermore', the latest iteration of J K Rowling's Harry Potter book series, which was billed as an "online reading experience".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts