Brooklyn Brothers wins Warehouse creative project
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 August 2012 04:18PM
Fashion retailer Warehouse has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to handle a strategic creative project after a two-way pitch against an undisclosed agency.
According to Jennifer Roebuck, marketing director at Warehouse, the project may lead to working with the agency on a retained basis.
Roebuck said: "The Brooklyn Brothers have great passion and energy. What really stood out was their drive to find interesting ways to bring ideas to life across many channels."
The retailer approached a number of agencies in April having previously worked with creative agency ODD on a separate project.
Warehouse was launched in 1976 by Jeff Banks and is now owned by Aurora Fashions. It has 464 stores and concessions across 21 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief