Brooklyn Brothers wins Warehouse creative project
Fashion retailer Warehouse has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to handle a strategic creative project after a two-way pitch against an undisclosed agency.
According to Jennifer Roebuck, marketing director at Warehouse, the project may lead to working with the agency on a retained basis.
Roebuck said: "The Brooklyn Brothers have great passion and energy. What really stood out was their drive to find interesting ways to bring ideas to life across many channels."
The retailer approached a number of agencies in April having previously worked with creative agency ODD on a separate project.
Warehouse was launched in 1976 by Jeff Banks and is now owned by Aurora Fashions. It has 464 stores and concessions across 21 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, Social / Digital, £60k - £70k, Old Street Agency MODA consult up to £70k + excellent benefits, Central London, Old Street
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.