Brooklyn Brothers wins Warehouse creative project
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 August 2012 04:18PM
Fashion retailer Warehouse has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to handle a strategic creative project after a two-way pitch against an undisclosed agency.
According to Jennifer Roebuck, marketing director at Warehouse, the project may lead to working with the agency on a retained basis.
Roebuck said: "The Brooklyn Brothers have great passion and energy. What really stood out was their drive to find interesting ways to bring ideas to life across many channels."
The retailer approached a number of agencies in April having previously worked with creative agency ODD on a separate project.
Warehouse was launched in 1976 by Jeff Banks and is now owned by Aurora Fashions. It has 464 stores and concessions across 21 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £22000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (CONTRACT) - RETAIL DESIGN AGENCY Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, London