Which? seeks shop for £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Which?, the consumer champion, is talking to agencies about its £5 million advertising account.
The brand currently uses Dare on ad projects, but sources said it has made initial approaches to other shops as it looks for new creative ideas.
It appears that the review process is at the chemistry meeting stage.
Dare has worked on the account for the past two years and, in April, created the latest spot in its "works for you" campaign. It promoted the brand’s expert product review service on which.co.uk.
Which? offers a range of product reviews, covering everything from laptops to financial products, in both print and online form. It is operated by the Consumers’ Association and also campaigns on a range of issues that impact on consumer rights.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Design Director Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, North West England
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account