Which? seeks shop for £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Which?, the consumer champion, is talking to agencies about its £5 million advertising account.
The brand currently uses Dare on ad projects, but sources said it has made initial approaches to other shops as it looks for new creative ideas.
It appears that the review process is at the chemistry meeting stage.
Dare has worked on the account for the past two years and, in April, created the latest spot in its "works for you" campaign. It promoted the brand’s expert product review service on which.co.uk.
Which? offers a range of product reviews, covering everything from laptops to financial products, in both print and online form. It is operated by the Consumers’ Association and also campaigns on a range of issues that impact on consumer rights.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic & Insights - Retail Design to £70k Network Career Consultants £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief