Which? seeks shop for £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Which?, the consumer champion, is talking to agencies about its £5 million advertising account.
The brand currently uses Dare on ad projects, but sources said it has made initial approaches to other shops as it looks for new creative ideas.
It appears that the review process is at the chemistry meeting stage.
Dare has worked on the account for the past two years and, in April, created the latest spot in its "works for you" campaign. It promoted the brand’s expert product review service on which.co.uk.
Which? offers a range of product reviews, covering everything from laptops to financial products, in both print and online form. It is operated by the Consumers’ Association and also campaigns on a range of issues that impact on consumer rights.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition