Which? seeks shop for £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Which?, the consumer champion, is talking to agencies about its £5 million advertising account.
The brand currently uses Dare on ad projects, but sources said it has made initial approaches to other shops as it looks for new creative ideas.
It appears that the review process is at the chemistry meeting stage.
Dare has worked on the account for the past two years and, in April, created the latest spot in its "works for you" campaign. It promoted the brand’s expert product review service on which.co.uk.
Which? offers a range of product reviews, covering everything from laptops to financial products, in both print and online form. It is operated by the Consumers’ Association and also campaigns on a range of issues that impact on consumer rights.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts