Which? seeks shop for £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Which?, the consumer champion, is talking to agencies about its £5 million advertising account.
The brand currently uses Dare on ad projects, but sources said it has made initial approaches to other shops as it looks for new creative ideas.
It appears that the review process is at the chemistry meeting stage.
Dare has worked on the account for the past two years and, in April, created the latest spot in its "works for you" campaign. It promoted the brand’s expert product review service on which.co.uk.
Which? offers a range of product reviews, covering everything from laptops to financial products, in both print and online form. It is operated by the Consumers’ Association and also campaigns on a range of issues that impact on consumer rights.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne