Scottish Power starts hunt for ad agency
Scottish Power has called a review of its advertising account, currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
It is understood that Scottish Power is working with the intermediary Creativebrief, which is approaching agencies on its behalf. Newhaven is expected to be involved in the process.
Last year, Newhaven created a TV ad for Scottish Power that used talking animated household items, including a boiler and a kettle, to promote the energy company’s fixed prices and boiler and radiator care services.
Newhaven picked up the Scottish Power account in June 2006 with a brief to develop a more engaging message for the brand after a process that was also handled through Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh, Scottish Power’s media agency, Lewis Creative Consultants, which works on the company’s website, and Bright Blue Day, its direct marketing shop, are not affected by the review.
Scottish Power is part of the Spanish energy company Iberdrola.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Group Account Director Aspire £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure