Joint wins Royal Marsden Cancer Charity account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:00AM
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has hired Joint as its strategy and creative agency.
Joint won the business after a three-way pitch process and has been handed a brief to increase the reach of Royal Marsden and broaden its supporter base across the South-East and then nationally.
Currently, Royal Marsden works with Partners Andrews Aldridge on its Trust and Private Care campaigns, but Joint is expected to work on a broader task to raise awareness of Royal Marsden's activities, which include its cancer centre and research programme.
Rachael Reeve, the director of marketing and communications at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, said: "We believe Joint can help us penetrate further into the national charity landscape."
Damon Collins and Richard Exon, the founders of Joint, said: "Their story is one that needs to be told."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Manager Resourcing Group £30400 per annum, Camden
- Interaction Designer - Digital Media Agency - London Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Manager Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Premier Media £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Analyst Aspire £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith