Joint wins Royal Marsden Cancer Charity account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:00AM
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has hired Joint as its strategy and creative agency.
Joint won the business after a three-way pitch process and has been handed a brief to increase the reach of Royal Marsden and broaden its supporter base across the South-East and then nationally.
Currently, Royal Marsden works with Partners Andrews Aldridge on its Trust and Private Care campaigns, but Joint is expected to work on a broader task to raise awareness of Royal Marsden's activities, which include its cancer centre and research programme.
Rachael Reeve, the director of marketing and communications at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, said: "We believe Joint can help us penetrate further into the national charity landscape."
Damon Collins and Richard Exon, the founders of Joint, said: "Their story is one that needs to be told."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned