Joint wins Royal Marsden Cancer Charity account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:00AM
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has hired Joint as its strategy and creative agency.
Joint won the business after a three-way pitch process and has been handed a brief to increase the reach of Royal Marsden and broaden its supporter base across the South-East and then nationally.
Currently, Royal Marsden works with Partners Andrews Aldridge on its Trust and Private Care campaigns, but Joint is expected to work on a broader task to raise awareness of Royal Marsden's activities, which include its cancer centre and research programme.
Rachael Reeve, the director of marketing and communications at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, said: "We believe Joint can help us penetrate further into the national charity landscape."
Damon Collins and Richard Exon, the founders of Joint, said: "Their story is one that needs to be told."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £29,000 - £37,000 + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000- £59,000 + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad