VisitScotland seeks agency for global creative account
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:35AM
VisitScotland, the Scottish tourist board, has launched a review of its international creative agency requirements.
As Great Britain gears up for a separate post-Olympics branding push under the "great" banner, Scotland is also taking the opportunity to attract visitors from overseas with a pitch to find a creative idea to bring in tourists.
In a tender, VisitScotland said it is looking for an agency to provide an overarching creative strategy, as well as creative solutions that can be used globally or by region.
VisitScotland currently works with the Frankfurt-based G2 Germany on its European marketing and the New York-based Green Team for North America.
Key markets for the account include the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Sweden and Norway. The review includes both online and offline media.
The review does not affect VisitScotland's relationship with agencies that create its UK ads. The tourist board works with Union on its direct marketing and The Leith Agency for its UK TV ads.
VisitScotland hopes to appoint a single agency to work across both North America, Australasia and Europe but could award its business to two separate shops if it finds that is more appropriate.
Agencies have until 14 September to express their interest in the pitch.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief