VisitScotland seeks agency for global creative account
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:35AM
VisitScotland, the Scottish tourist board, has launched a review of its international creative agency requirements.
As Great Britain gears up for a separate post-Olympics branding push under the "great" banner, Scotland is also taking the opportunity to attract visitors from overseas with a pitch to find a creative idea to bring in tourists.
In a tender, VisitScotland said it is looking for an agency to provide an overarching creative strategy, as well as creative solutions that can be used globally or by region.
VisitScotland currently works with the Frankfurt-based G2 Germany on its European marketing and the New York-based Green Team for North America.
Key markets for the account include the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Sweden and Norway. The review includes both online and offline media.
The review does not affect VisitScotland's relationship with agencies that create its UK ads. The tourist board works with Union on its direct marketing and The Leith Agency for its UK TV ads.
VisitScotland hopes to appoint a single agency to work across both North America, Australasia and Europe but could award its business to two separate shops if it finds that is more appropriate.
Agencies have until 14 September to express their interest in the pitch.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show