Dowds swaps NI for Trinity Mirror role
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:40AM
Ian Dowds, who recently left his role as the sales director at News International, has joined its rival as the managing director, media, at Trinity Mirror Digital.
Dowds, the former vice-president of UK revenue at the ad network Specific Media, left NI in March after just three months.
He takes up his new role in mid-September and will report to Chris Ellis, the managing director of Trinity Mirror Digital.
Dowds will drive the digital media strategy for the national and regional editorial and commercial online teams for the Daily Mirror, The People and Daily Record, as well as regional brands including the Birmingham Post and the Liverpool Echo.
Those reporting to Dowds will include Steve Anglesey, the acting publishing director of Mirror Group Digital, Kristiaan Kroon, the digital sales director, Trinity Mirror Group, and David Higgerson, the digital publishing director, Trinity Mirror Regionals.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media