ICrossing picks up Superdry search
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:55AM
Superdry, the clothing brand, has appointed iCrossing to handle its global paid and natural search accounts.
The agency's appointment comes as Superdry looks to expand its international sales through an online retail strategy under the head of e-commerce, Chris Griffin.
ICrossing, part of Hearst Corporation, will run the account from its UK offices and will also focus on building web presence in new territories including Scandinavia, South Korea, China and Australia.
Superdry is looking overseas to boost its fortunes. In May, the brand's owner, SuperGroup, posted "flat" underlying UK sales in the 13 weeks to the end of April, after issuing earlier profit warnings.
This week, the Superdry co-founder Theo Karpathios, who helped the chief executive, Julian Dunkerton, launch the brand in 2005, announced he is leaving the company. His departure follows the appointment of new directors, including the chief operating officer, Susanne Given.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits package, London
- CRM Manager Major Players £200 - £300 per day + benefits, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account