ICrossing picks up Superdry search
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:55AM
Superdry, the clothing brand, has appointed iCrossing to handle its global paid and natural search accounts.
The agency's appointment comes as Superdry looks to expand its international sales through an online retail strategy under the head of e-commerce, Chris Griffin.
ICrossing, part of Hearst Corporation, will run the account from its UK offices and will also focus on building web presence in new territories including Scandinavia, South Korea, China and Australia.
Superdry is looking overseas to boost its fortunes. In May, the brand's owner, SuperGroup, posted "flat" underlying UK sales in the 13 weeks to the end of April, after issuing earlier profit warnings.
This week, the Superdry co-founder Theo Karpathios, who helped the chief executive, Julian Dunkerton, launch the brand in 2005, announced he is leaving the company. His departure follows the appointment of new directors, including the chief operating officer, Susanne Given.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Market Research - Senior Position - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai- UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - PPC - Superb Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + annual bonus, Manchester
- Product Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'