ICrossing picks up Superdry search
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:55AM
Superdry, the clothing brand, has appointed iCrossing to handle its global paid and natural search accounts.
The agency's appointment comes as Superdry looks to expand its international sales through an online retail strategy under the head of e-commerce, Chris Griffin.
ICrossing, part of Hearst Corporation, will run the account from its UK offices and will also focus on building web presence in new territories including Scandinavia, South Korea, China and Australia.
Superdry is looking overseas to boost its fortunes. In May, the brand's owner, SuperGroup, posted "flat" underlying UK sales in the 13 weeks to the end of April, after issuing earlier profit warnings.
This week, the Superdry co-founder Theo Karpathios, who helped the chief executive, Julian Dunkerton, launch the brand in 2005, announced he is leaving the company. His departure follows the appointment of new directors, including the chief operating officer, Susanne Given.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer Propel £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West London
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive / Member Services Exec Guru Careers £20 - 26k + Benefits, Based in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire (LN10) - Commutable from Lincoln, Grimsby, Skegness, Boston
- Client Manager - Brand and Comms - Central London - £32-45K Elizabeth Norman International £32000 - £450000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show