ICrossing picks up Superdry search
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:55AM
Superdry, the clothing brand, has appointed iCrossing to handle its global paid and natural search accounts.
The agency's appointment comes as Superdry looks to expand its international sales through an online retail strategy under the head of e-commerce, Chris Griffin.
ICrossing, part of Hearst Corporation, will run the account from its UK offices and will also focus on building web presence in new territories including Scandinavia, South Korea, China and Australia.
Superdry is looking overseas to boost its fortunes. In May, the brand's owner, SuperGroup, posted "flat" underlying UK sales in the 13 weeks to the end of April, after issuing earlier profit warnings.
This week, the Superdry co-founder Theo Karpathios, who helped the chief executive, Julian Dunkerton, launch the brand in 2005, announced he is leaving the company. His departure follows the appointment of new directors, including the chief operating officer, Susanne Given.Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44