AMV boosts digital expertise with three hires
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:00AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has boosted its digital capabilities with the appointment of Wunderman's Gregory Roekens, Ogilvy & Mather's Saher Sidhom and LBi's Andrew Pinkess.
Roekens will take on the new role of chief technology officer, working alongside the agency's chief innovation officer, Jonny Spindler.
Sidhom, who, prior to joining Ogilvy, was the global planning director at the Swedish agency Great Works, joins as the agency's first head of IP and new tech development. He will focus on originating and prototyping tech-based brand ideas that the agency will develop for clients outside traditional communications.
Pinkess, previously the client partner and director of strategy and insight at LBi, will join as the director of business innovation.
Pinkess previously ran the strategy and insight team at LBi, incorporating planning, business consulting, CRM, analytics, research, content strategy and social media.
Ian Pearman, the AMV chief executive, said: "Gregory, Andrew and Saher are remarkable talents who have excelled in digital. Their hires illustrate AMV's relentless commitment to innovation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London