Carat hires Knight for tech strategy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:20AM
Carat has hired Matthew Knight in the new role of strategic technologies director.
Knight will join Carat's strategy and innovation team, reporting to the chief strategy officer, Matthew Hook.
He most recently worked at Hypernaked, where he was the technical creative director. He was also a co-founder of the digital agency De-construct and the consultancy Yarned, and was also a creative technology adviser at Wieden & Kennedy.
Knight will be responsible for creating ideas for clients that come from new technological developments.
He said: "Carat's holistic perspective puts it in a unique position to help its clients do better-connected work."
Hook said: "Carat has transformed over the last year and Matthew's appointment will continue to drive our unique vision for the media business."
Knight's appointment follows the arrival of Hook in the chief strategy role in May. Hook previously worked at Vizeum in the US and the UK.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building