Carat hires Knight for tech strategy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:20AM
Carat has hired Matthew Knight in the new role of strategic technologies director.
Knight will join Carat's strategy and innovation team, reporting to the chief strategy officer, Matthew Hook.
He most recently worked at Hypernaked, where he was the technical creative director. He was also a co-founder of the digital agency De-construct and the consultancy Yarned, and was also a creative technology adviser at Wieden & Kennedy.
Knight will be responsible for creating ideas for clients that come from new technological developments.
He said: "Carat's holistic perspective puts it in a unique position to help its clients do better-connected work."
Hook said: "Carat has transformed over the last year and Matthew's appointment will continue to drive our unique vision for the media business."
Knight's appointment follows the arrival of Hook in the chief strategy role in May. Hook previously worked at Vizeum in the US and the UK.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Copywriter True Careers £30-£40K, West Midlands
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'