Carat hires Knight for tech strategy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:20AM
Carat has hired Matthew Knight in the new role of strategic technologies director.
Knight will join Carat's strategy and innovation team, reporting to the chief strategy officer, Matthew Hook.
He most recently worked at Hypernaked, where he was the technical creative director. He was also a co-founder of the digital agency De-construct and the consultancy Yarned, and was also a creative technology adviser at Wieden & Kennedy.
Knight will be responsible for creating ideas for clients that come from new technological developments.
He said: "Carat's holistic perspective puts it in a unique position to help its clients do better-connected work."
Hook said: "Carat has transformed over the last year and Matthew's appointment will continue to drive our unique vision for the media business."
Knight's appointment follows the arrival of Hook in the chief strategy role in May. Hook previously worked at Vizeum in the US and the UK.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Senior Planner Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Account Manager - Automotive client Adam Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester