Pets at Home picks EHS 4D for CRM job
Pets at Home, the UK's biggest chain of pet stores, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will service the account from its Cirencester office. It will develop rewards, a launch plan, communications and a strategy for continued growth.
It is understood that the retailer has not had a dedicated CRM agency until now.
Pets at Home works with Krow across its advertising, but the shop is unaffected by the appointment. The brand launched it first TV campaign in 2009. In 2010, it was acquired by the private equity company Kohlberg Kravis Roberts for £955 million.
Scott Jefferson, the marketing director of Pets at Home, said: "EHS 4D demonstrated a real passion for our brand and they were the perfect fit. They have a great track record of engaging people."
Tash Whitmey, the EHS 4D chief executive, said: "Pets at Home have built a strong brand with a fantastic ethos."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Planner Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, Bedfordshire
- B2B Marketing Manager - Technology Sector - Berkshire Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, Wokingham
- Freelance Copywriter Purple Consultancy £220 - £250 per day, London
- PR Account Manager / Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £23,000 - £32,000 plus benefits, Birmingham, West Midlands
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool