Pets at Home picks EHS 4D for CRM job
Pets at Home, the UK's biggest chain of pet stores, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will service the account from its Cirencester office. It will develop rewards, a launch plan, communications and a strategy for continued growth.
It is understood that the retailer has not had a dedicated CRM agency until now.
Pets at Home works with Krow across its advertising, but the shop is unaffected by the appointment. The brand launched it first TV campaign in 2009. In 2010, it was acquired by the private equity company Kohlberg Kravis Roberts for £955 million.
Scott Jefferson, the marketing director of Pets at Home, said: "EHS 4D demonstrated a real passion for our brand and they were the perfect fit. They have a great track record of engaging people."
Tash Whitmey, the EHS 4D chief executive, said: "Pets at Home have built a strong brand with a fantastic ethos."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood