Pets at Home picks EHS 4D for CRM job
Pets at Home, the UK's biggest chain of pet stores, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will service the account from its Cirencester office. It will develop rewards, a launch plan, communications and a strategy for continued growth.
It is understood that the retailer has not had a dedicated CRM agency until now.
Pets at Home works with Krow across its advertising, but the shop is unaffected by the appointment. The brand launched it first TV campaign in 2009. In 2010, it was acquired by the private equity company Kohlberg Kravis Roberts for £955 million.
Scott Jefferson, the marketing director of Pets at Home, said: "EHS 4D demonstrated a real passion for our brand and they were the perfect fit. They have a great track record of engaging people."
Tash Whitmey, the EHS 4D chief executive, said: "Pets at Home have built a strong brand with a fantastic ethos."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK