Pets at Home picks EHS 4D for CRM job
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:15AM
Pets at Home, the UK's biggest chain of pet stores, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will service the account from its Cirencester office. It will develop rewards, a launch plan, communications and a strategy for continued growth.
It is understood that the retailer has not had a dedicated CRM agency until now.
Pets at Home works with Krow across its advertising, but the shop is unaffected by the appointment. The brand launched it first TV campaign in 2009. In 2010, it was acquired by the private equity company Kohlberg Kravis Roberts for £955 million.
Scott Jefferson, the marketing director of Pets at Home, said: "EHS 4D demonstrated a real passion for our brand and they were the perfect fit. They have a great track record of engaging people."
Tash Whitmey, the EHS 4D chief executive, said: "Pets at Home have built a strong brand with a fantastic ethos."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator PSD Group £28 - £32k, London
- Community Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned