Walker Media lands National Geographic
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:25AM
Fox International Channels has reappointed Walker Media to handle its £3 million media planning and buying for the National Geographic Channel just six months after selecting WPP's M/SIX.
Fox refused to comment on the reasons for the M/SIX split, but added that the agency will work in "a European capacity, with our sales team".
Walker Media will plan and buy the National Geographic Channel's largest-ever ad campaign to promote its autumn season of programming, which marks a new direction for the brand.
Fox appointed M/SIX in February as part of its parent group News Corporation's realignment into WPP.
Cecilia Parker, the director of broadcast and marketing at Fox International Channels, said: "This is a hugely exciting time for National Geographic Channel and one that deserves to be underlined with a highly visible and impactful marketing campaign across multiple channels."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London