Wonderbra hires social media agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2012 08:55AM
Wonderbra UK has appointed Unity as its social media agency as it moves to grow its presence online.
Unity won the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. It is not known if the incumbent on the account, Return on Digital, repitched for the business.
The agency has been tasked with growing Wonderbra's presence online and increasing its relevance among its target audience.
It will be creating the social media component of a brand campaign due to launch later this year and will be in charge of driving traffic to Wonderbra's newly launched ecommerce site.
The appointment does not affect Iris PR, which holds Wonderbra UK's PR business.
Wonderbra's marketing is largely PR and digitally led. In December last year, the brand staged a bungee jump outside Battersea Power Station to promote its Ultimate Plunge Bra.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Illustrated London News Ltd. Depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Media Account Director - High Street Bank Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package , London (Greater)
- Account Executive Stopgap £20000 - £22000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad