Wonderbra hires social media agency
Wonderbra UK has appointed Unity as its social media agency as it moves to grow its presence online.
Unity won the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. It is not known if the incumbent on the account, Return on Digital, repitched for the business.
The agency has been tasked with growing Wonderbra's presence online and increasing its relevance among its target audience.
It will be creating the social media component of a brand campaign due to launch later this year and will be in charge of driving traffic to Wonderbra's newly launched ecommerce site.
The appointment does not affect Iris PR, which holds Wonderbra UK's PR business.
Wonderbra's marketing is largely PR and digitally led. In December last year, the brand staged a bungee jump outside Battersea Power Station to promote its Ultimate Plunge Bra.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London