Wonderbra hires social media agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2012 08:55AM
Wonderbra UK has appointed Unity as its social media agency as it moves to grow its presence online.
Unity won the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. It is not known if the incumbent on the account, Return on Digital, repitched for the business.
The agency has been tasked with growing Wonderbra's presence online and increasing its relevance among its target audience.
It will be creating the social media component of a brand campaign due to launch later this year and will be in charge of driving traffic to Wonderbra's newly launched ecommerce site.
The appointment does not affect Iris PR, which holds Wonderbra UK's PR business.
Wonderbra's marketing is largely PR and digitally led. In December last year, the brand staged a bungee jump outside Battersea Power Station to promote its Ultimate Plunge Bra.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Publicity Manager (PR) - World Leading Charity - Central London Ninesharp £38000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account