Marketing director Hesketh promoted at Clipper Teas
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 20 August 2012 11:17AM
Gill Hesketh, marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, has been promoted to the role of marketing director of parent group Wessanen UK.
This means she will now also oversee marketing activities across Kallo Foods and organic brand Whole Earth, as well as Clipper.
Hesketh's promotion follows Wessanen's acquisition of Clipper Teas, the organic and Fairtrade tea brand, in March.
She will now head up marketing plans across the three brands, along with having responsibility for new product development.
Prior to joining Clipper in 2007, Hesketh was global marketing manager at Bacardi. She has also previously held roles at GSK-owned Lucozade.
As part of the restructure, Elaine Underwood, the former marketing director of Kallo and Whole Earth, is to leave the business.
A further change is Alan Bird, previously commercial director of Kalo Foods, being appointed commercial director across the group.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media