Marketing director Hesketh promoted at Clipper Teas
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 20 August 2012 11:17AM
Gill Hesketh, marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, has been promoted to the role of marketing director of parent group Wessanen UK.
This means she will now also oversee marketing activities across Kallo Foods and organic brand Whole Earth, as well as Clipper.
Hesketh's promotion follows Wessanen's acquisition of Clipper Teas, the organic and Fairtrade tea brand, in March.
She will now head up marketing plans across the three brands, along with having responsibility for new product development.
Prior to joining Clipper in 2007, Hesketh was global marketing manager at Bacardi. She has also previously held roles at GSK-owned Lucozade.
As part of the restructure, Elaine Underwood, the former marketing director of Kallo and Whole Earth, is to leave the business.
A further change is Alan Bird, previously commercial director of Kalo Foods, being appointed commercial director across the group.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign