Marketing director Hesketh promoted at Clipper Teas
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 20 August 2012 11:17AM
Gill Hesketh, marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, has been promoted to the role of marketing director of parent group Wessanen UK.
This means she will now also oversee marketing activities across Kallo Foods and organic brand Whole Earth, as well as Clipper.
Hesketh's promotion follows Wessanen's acquisition of Clipper Teas, the organic and Fairtrade tea brand, in March.
She will now head up marketing plans across the three brands, along with having responsibility for new product development.
Prior to joining Clipper in 2007, Hesketh was global marketing manager at Bacardi. She has also previously held roles at GSK-owned Lucozade.
As part of the restructure, Elaine Underwood, the former marketing director of Kallo and Whole Earth, is to leave the business.
A further change is Alan Bird, previously commercial director of Kalo Foods, being appointed commercial director across the group.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood