Marketing director Hesketh promoted at Clipper Teas
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 20 August 2012 11:17AM
Gill Hesketh, marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, has been promoted to the role of marketing director of parent group Wessanen UK.
This means she will now also oversee marketing activities across Kallo Foods and organic brand Whole Earth, as well as Clipper.
Hesketh's promotion follows Wessanen's acquisition of Clipper Teas, the organic and Fairtrade tea brand, in March.
She will now head up marketing plans across the three brands, along with having responsibility for new product development.
Prior to joining Clipper in 2007, Hesketh was global marketing manager at Bacardi. She has also previously held roles at GSK-owned Lucozade.
As part of the restructure, Elaine Underwood, the former marketing director of Kallo and Whole Earth, is to leave the business.
A further change is Alan Bird, previously commercial director of Kalo Foods, being appointed commercial director across the group.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough