Marketing director Hesketh promoted at Clipper Teas
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 20 August 2012 11:17AM
Gill Hesketh, marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, has been promoted to the role of marketing director of parent group Wessanen UK.
This means she will now also oversee marketing activities across Kallo Foods and organic brand Whole Earth, as well as Clipper.
Hesketh's promotion follows Wessanen's acquisition of Clipper Teas, the organic and Fairtrade tea brand, in March.
She will now head up marketing plans across the three brands, along with having responsibility for new product development.
Prior to joining Clipper in 2007, Hesketh was global marketing manager at Bacardi. She has also previously held roles at GSK-owned Lucozade.
As part of the restructure, Elaine Underwood, the former marketing director of Kallo and Whole Earth, is to leave the business.
A further change is Alan Bird, previously commercial director of Kalo Foods, being appointed commercial director across the group.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Propositions Manager Bupa Competitive + bonus, Staines
- Campaign Operations Manager News UK Competitive, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers