Kiefer Sutherland makes dynamite cupcakes in Acer spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 August 2012 12:19PM
Mother has enlisted Kiefer Sutherland for a global campaign for Acer's Aspire S5 Ultrabook, launching today (20 August).
The new campaign features Sutherland using the Acer laptop in his quest to create his own brand of cupcakes.
Sutherland takes on the tough attributes of his Jack Bauer character from TV series "24" as he bakes and makes a website for his "Dynamite Cupcakes".
Martin Schellekens, global marketing director at Acer, said: "At Acer we’re interested in what people do with the technology we develop.
"The S5 Ultrabook is the first of many products that will help our users explore a different side of themselves, for Kiefer that was cupcake baking but over the coming year we’ll create more stories of characters exploring beyond their limits."
The ad campaign was created by Mother and directed by Ivan Zacharias, with producer Nick Landon and production company Stink.
Editor Richard Orrick worked on the TV spot with post production company The Mill while audio post production and sound design was handled by Jungle.
The photographer for the press ads was Brian Bowen Smith.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- STUDIO MANAGER - DORSET - £30-35K Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Dorset
- business lead > CREATIVE YOUTH MARKETING AGENCY > CSR CONTENT/PARTNERSHIPS/EVENTS/DIGITAL/SOCIAL collectivo Up to £65k + company bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - top branding agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £50k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Part Time Senior Marketing Executive - 12 months FTC (media) ADLIB Not specified, Bristol
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts