Kiefer Sutherland makes dynamite cupcakes in Acer spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 August 2012 12:19PM
Mother has enlisted Kiefer Sutherland for a global campaign for Acer's Aspire S5 Ultrabook, launching today (20 August).
The new campaign features Sutherland using the Acer laptop in his quest to create his own brand of cupcakes.
Sutherland takes on the tough attributes of his Jack Bauer character from TV series "24" as he bakes and makes a website for his "Dynamite Cupcakes".
Martin Schellekens, global marketing director at Acer, said: "At Acer we’re interested in what people do with the technology we develop.
"The S5 Ultrabook is the first of many products that will help our users explore a different side of themselves, for Kiefer that was cupcake baking but over the coming year we’ll create more stories of characters exploring beyond their limits."
The ad campaign was created by Mother and directed by Ivan Zacharias, with producer Nick Landon and production company Stink.
Editor Richard Orrick worked on the TV spot with post production company The Mill while audio post production and sound design was handled by Jungle.
The photographer for the press ads was Brian Bowen Smith.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager, Financial Services, London £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £50,000, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits scheme, Norfolk
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant