Kiefer Sutherland makes dynamite cupcakes in Acer spot
Mother has enlisted Kiefer Sutherland for a global campaign for Acer's Aspire S5 Ultrabook, launching today (20 August).
The new campaign features Sutherland using the Acer laptop in his quest to create his own brand of cupcakes.
Sutherland takes on the tough attributes of his Jack Bauer character from TV series "24" as he bakes and makes a website for his "Dynamite Cupcakes".
Martin Schellekens, global marketing director at Acer, said: "At Acer we’re interested in what people do with the technology we develop.
"The S5 Ultrabook is the first of many products that will help our users explore a different side of themselves, for Kiefer that was cupcake baking but over the coming year we’ll create more stories of characters exploring beyond their limits."
The ad campaign was created by Mother and directed by Ivan Zacharias, with producer Nick Landon and production company Stink.
Editor Richard Orrick worked on the TV spot with post production company The Mill while audio post production and sound design was handled by Jungle.
The photographer for the press ads was Brian Bowen Smith.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account