Kiefer Sutherland makes dynamite cupcakes in Acer spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 August 2012 12:19PM
Mother has enlisted Kiefer Sutherland for a global campaign for Acer's Aspire S5 Ultrabook, launching today (20 August).
The new campaign features Sutherland using the Acer laptop in his quest to create his own brand of cupcakes.
Sutherland takes on the tough attributes of his Jack Bauer character from TV series "24" as he bakes and makes a website for his "Dynamite Cupcakes".
Martin Schellekens, global marketing director at Acer, said: "At Acer we’re interested in what people do with the technology we develop.
"The S5 Ultrabook is the first of many products that will help our users explore a different side of themselves, for Kiefer that was cupcake baking but over the coming year we’ll create more stories of characters exploring beyond their limits."
The ad campaign was created by Mother and directed by Ivan Zacharias, with producer Nick Landon and production company Stink.
Editor Richard Orrick worked on the TV spot with post production company The Mill while audio post production and sound design was handled by Jungle.
The photographer for the press ads was Brian Bowen Smith.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff