O2 rolls out Priority Sports campaign
O2 has rolled out an ad campaign to support the launch of its Priority Sports loyalty programme, powered by Nike.
The TV ad by VCCP features variations of a blue circle, representing O2, in a wide range of sport-related and leisure activities, such as kids kicking a football against a wall and a man running with headphones on.
One of the clips features Nike sponsored athlete Paula Radcliffe, who was at the launch event for the app and will be going for a run with an O2 customer as one of the Priority Sports exclusive deals.
A number of the shots show Nike trainers and sportswear, to promote Nike products being given away as part of the scheme.
The voiceover states, "Things are changing. This is Priority Sports".
The art director on the campaign was Andy Parsons and the copywriter was Fred Rodwell.
Zenith handled the media planning and buying, and the production company for the TV ad was Caviar.
The campaign is ongoing, and is digitally-led with activity including homepage takeovers, search and social media activity, supported by print advertising.
Priority Sports, which enables O2 customers who have downloaded Android app to receive exclusive deals, relating to Nike products and the athletes it sponsors, was unveiled in July.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital