O2 rolls out Priority Sports campaign
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 08:45AM
O2 has rolled out an ad campaign to support the launch of its Priority Sports loyalty programme, powered by Nike.
The TV ad by VCCP features variations of a blue circle, representing O2, in a wide range of sport-related and leisure activities, such as kids kicking a football against a wall and a man running with headphones on.
One of the clips features Nike sponsored athlete Paula Radcliffe, who was at the launch event for the app and will be going for a run with an O2 customer as one of the Priority Sports exclusive deals.
A number of the shots show Nike trainers and sportswear, to promote Nike products being given away as part of the scheme.
The voiceover states, "Things are changing. This is Priority Sports".
The art director on the campaign was Andy Parsons and the copywriter was Fred Rodwell.
Zenith handled the media planning and buying, and the production company for the TV ad was Caviar.
The campaign is ongoing, and is digitally-led with activity including homepage takeovers, search and social media activity, supported by print advertising.
Priority Sports, which enables O2 customers who have downloaded Android app to receive exclusive deals, relating to Nike products and the athletes it sponsors, was unveiled in July.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter